Compiz: Wobbly focus effect

William Wolf throughnothing at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:42:23 PST 2006

I got compiz running and working very well on both my laptop (ATI
Radeon mobility 9700 with binary drivers from ATI) and my desktop
(NVidia MX 4000 with binary nvidia drivers), and so far its amazing.
One bug i have noticed though is that if i enable the "Shiver" focus
effect for the wobbly module, it causes place (at least i think its
place) to put windows in the wrong locations.  For example, with
shiver  effect enabled, when i scale my windows out with F12, and
click on one, they are scaled back in in the wrong locations.
Similarly, if i use fade and minimze to minimize windows, wheni
unminimize them, they are place half off the screen in the wrong
locations as well.  As soon as i turn the focus_effect off, this is
all fixed.   Just wanted to know if anyone else is having this
problem, and if it is frequent, maybe put in a bug report.

--

William Wolf