7.0 configure of xdriinfo

Andy Ritger aritger at nvidia.com
Fri Jan 13 10:48:13 PST 2006

FWIW, the GLX 1.4 spec was ratified at the last OpenGL ARB meeting;
NVIDIA's next driver release will include GLX 1.4 support.  Still,
it seems safer to use glXGetProcAddressARB since that is required
to be present by the Linux OpenGL ABI.  The Linux OpenGL ABI does
not yet require that GLX 1.4 entry points be present.

- Andy