7.0 configure of xdriinfo

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Mon Jan 16 03:09:35 PST 2006

On Jan 13, 06 10:48:13 -0800, Andy Ritger wrote:
> FWIW, the GLX 1.4 spec was ratified at the last OpenGL ARB meeting;
> NVIDIA's next driver release will include GLX 1.4 support.  Still,
> it seems safer to use glXGetProcAddressARB since that is required
> to be present by the Linux OpenGL ABI.  The Linux OpenGL ABI does
> not yet require that GLX 1.4 entry points be present.

Good news. Thanks for the info, Andy!
Actually, I couldn't find this on the meeting notes of Dec 7-8. Was
there a newer meeting of which the notes aren't available yet?

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>       __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg    (_   | |  (_   |__         mat at mshopf.de