Xorg at Southern California Linux Expo 4

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Jan 18 13:40:32 PST 2006

Greetings,

I'm in search of Xorg developers who might be in California the weekend of
February 11th and 12th who would be interested in exhibiting at the Southern
California Linux Expo.  The booth would be complimentary of course and will
include table, chairs, power and internet access.  I can also include full
access passes to the show..

The show will be held at the Radisson hotel near the Los Angeles airport.