Xorg at Southern California Linux Expo 4

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at sun.com
Wed Jan 18 17:15:58 PST 2006

Gareth:

I'm looking into options to support the Xorg booth for your show.

As host of the Xorg Developer's Conference
http://wiki.x.org/wiki/XDevConf in Santa Clara
immediately before your event, I have a bit of juggling to do, but there
are some
people up here in NorCal as well as in Socal who can help out.

Stuart Kreitman