radeon driver: checkpoint

David Gómez dabisu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:51:15 PST 2006

Hi Benjamin,

On 3/17/06, Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 01:36 +0100, David Gómez wrote:
> > Hi Benjamin,
> > On 3/17/06, Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:> Do you have DRI enabled ?
> > No, it's disabled. Here the xorg.conf which i'm using now:
>
> Does it work if you enable it then ?

I don't have the DRI drivers compiled, tomorrow i'll download Mesa CVS
and try to see if there is any change (now it's a bit late  here ;)).
Anyway, it should work with DRI disabled, isn't it?

> (Also, something is wrong with your mails, they don't seem to get any
> carriage returns, pretty annoying :)

Sorry about that. I'm using gmail to post and i don't know how it
manages line breaks, for some reason my other address is not allowed
to post (david at pleyades.net) *hint* to mailing list administrators)
and my mails to the list maintainers seems to have fallen in an kind
of black hole :).

thanks,

--

David Gómez