Release process for Xorg 7.1

Deron Johnson Deron.Johnson at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 17 12:16:24 PST 2006

Keith Packard wrote On 03/15/06 21:49,:

>>Proto: Composite, Fixes, GL.
>>
>>BORING.  All stable, ship yesterday.
>
> Not quite; Composite is getting the overlay window stuff; should we
> include this in 7.1?

I'm really counting on the changes I've made to the following modules
getting into 7.1. Other than the fact that the proto changes got
integrated into CVS rather than git (which I'm in the process of
rectifying) I'm fairly confident that these changes are ready
to be released; I tested the hell out of them before I integrated
them. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that these
modules are stable; it's a major priority of mine.

I changed the following modules for this work:

	proto/Composite
	proto/Fixes
	lib/Composite
	lib/Fixes