libX11 and ac_cv_use_xcb=yes, build.sh, and git-to-cvs gateway?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu May 4 15:10:11 PDT 2006

Since lib/X11 is out of date, I use git's libX11.

But it defaults to --with-xcb even though XCB is not official yet.

Can this be ac_cv_use_xcb=no by default?

And the build.sh doesn't know libX11. After I used git to retrieve it, I
patched build.sh to build lib/libX11 instead of lib/X11.

Do any of the developers still use build.sh?

Also are there still plans to have a git-to-cvs gateway? Or maybe that
doesn't matter since hopefully all will be in one system.

 Jeremy C. Reed

echo '9,J8HD,fDGG8B@?:536FC5=8 at I;C5?@H5B0D at 5GBIELD54DL>@8L?:5GDEJ8LDG1' |\
sed ss,s50EBsg | tr 0-M 'p.wBt SgiIlxmLhan:o,erDsduv/cyP'