ButtonMapping for a 5-button mouse

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Fri May 12 03:06:41 PDT 2006

On May 11, 06 23:22:02 +0100, Phil Endecott wrote:
> My "man 4x mouse" actually says "default: 1-to-1 mapping" in the
> ButtonMapping section.  (Maybe I don't have the newest documentation.)
> Perhaps this can be changed?

This was wrong, but is changed now.

       Option "ButtonMapping" "N1 N2 [...]"
              Specifies how physical mouse buttons are mapped to logical  but‐
              tons.   Physcial button 1 is mapped to logical button N1, physi‐
              cal button 2 to N2, and so forth.  This enables the use of phys‐
              ical    buttons    that    are    obscured    by   ZAxisMapping.
              Default: "1 2 3 8 9 10 ...".

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>       __        __   __