Summer of Code deadline extended

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon May 8 15:46:20 PDT 2006

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 11:34:41AM -0700, Jamey Sharp wrote:
> I just want to remind any students that the proposal deadline for Google
> Summer of Code is in 5.5 hours, at 5pm Pacific time, or midnight UTC.
> But don't wait until the site goes down under the crush of last-minute
> submissions: get your proposal in now! :-)

The site went down under a crush of last-minute submissions [1], so the
deadline for proposals is extended to 19.25 hours from now: 11am Pacific
time, 6pm UTC.

http://groups.google.com/group/Summer-Discuss-2006/msg/c7a6559683b65287

If you thought you didn't have enough time to get a proposal in, think
again. :-)

--Jamey

[1] I'd like to claim my "predicting the obvious" prize now, please...