Where to get help

Chris Debenham chris at adebenham.com
Thu Nov 2 14:55:45 PST 2006

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:28:24 -0300
Dâniel Fraga <fragabr at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:07:41 +1100
> Chris Debenham <chris at adebenham.com> wrote:
>
> > Mate, this mailing list has a fair volume so it is easy for a single
> > message to get missed by subscribers.
> > Generally xorg configuration issues are best handled by your distro,
> > but I'll see if I can help :-)
>
> 	Hey Chris, could you help me too? ;) I asked here some days
> ago how to force jhbuild build xorg 7.1 (and not the developement
> version, in my case 7.1.99.2). Do you know what should I do to force
> jhbuild get the 7.1 stable code from git instead of development code?
>
> 	Thank you!

Sorry mate, I don't have much of an idea on that as I haven't played
with jhbuild in a long time.
But with the large disclaimer that I'm totally guessing here, I'd say
you need to edit your ~/.jhbuildrc and set the 'branches' keyword to
the 7.1 branch name, but I'm not even sure if that works with git.

--
There's so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the
streets? -- Dick Cavett, mocking the TV-violence debate