add custom ModeLine for xorg 7.1.1 ??

Dawid Gajownik gajownik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:32:45 PST 2006

Dnia 11/08/2006 12:38 AM, Użytkownik Adam Jackson napisał:
> I read neither forums nor Polish, so as the Fedora X maintainer I'd appreciate
> it if these cases were filed as bugs so I can fix them.

As a Fedora Extras maintainer I know how important are bug reports and I
always encourage users to describe their problems in bugzilla.
Unfortunately, if they find some kind of workaround (in this case adding
Monitor sections to xorg.conf) they forget about the issue. Add to this
laziness and sometimes problems with English language and you'll get
"Zarro Boogs found" :/

BTW if someone curious, Stephen Coffin confirmed offlist that 'Monitor
  "Monitor0"' line resolved his problem.

Regards,
	Dawid
--