Probably long-standing bug in domain support?

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Tue Oct 10 10:42:06 PDT 2006

I fixed a probably long-standing bug in linux domain support (commit
1b94c117e0f294ef2f89bf24d45ba7a8e45efe35). At least with this patch the
Xserver finally tries to use the correct legacy io map (not that this
works correctly...).

However, I'm handling issues here in a system I'm not really fluent, so
please check & test if this gives you any issues (there might be subtle
side effects, if some other code relies on the broken numbers).

Thanks

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>       __        __   __