GXT2000P on an IBM RS/6000

Tom Moyer tommoyer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 08:37:52 PDT 2006

Here is the output of `fbset -i`

mode "1280x1024-71"
    # D: 100.000 MHz, H: 75.758 kHz, V: 71.201 Hz
    geometry 1280 1024 1280 1024 8
    timings 10000 16 16 16 16 8 8
    rgba 8/0,8/0,8/0,0/0
endmode

Frame buffer device information:
    Name        : OFfb display
    Address     : 0xde000000
    Size        : 4194304
    Type        : PACKED PIXELS
    Visual      : STATIC PSEUDOCOLOR
    XPanStep    : 0
    YPanStep    : 0
    YWrapStep   : 0
    LineLength  : 4096
    Accelerator : No

I can recompile X with debugging on sometime next week to run it in gdb, but
it will take some time.  The machine is old and slow.