Error building modular on FreeBSD

Angka H. K. angka at freebsd.or.id
Mon Oct 16 21:13:00 PDT 2006

I think this problem more related to freebsd libc. There were a lot of
changes on libc and cause many problem. Their suggestion is to reinstall
everything from scratch for easy update.

XCB has problem right now. I tried to compile xorg + XCB + e17 and the
result is error somewhere in libxcb-xlib.so.