Xorg 6.9 X300/MX400 -sharevts

voigt voigt at projektnetschool.de
Wed Oct 18 04:29:52 PDT 2006

I have configured two cards one is a Onboard Radeon X300 PCIe and the Second
is a Geforce MX 400 PCI

3746 root      25   0 84632 9672 6248 R 99.9  2.1        12:46.33 Xorg

Everthing works fine but when Xorg starts the CPU goes up to 100% even if
the system does nothing and nothing is started.

I´ve tried the same with patched XFree86 4.3, Xorg 7.0 and 7.1

with original Xfree86 no problem CPU 100% Idle but i must switch vt´s to see
each other, no both at one time.

Has anybody an idea how to solve my problem ?

with kind regards
Andreas Voigt