[Members] Re: Will there be an X at FOSDEM2007?

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Mon Oct 30 05:50:53 PST 2006

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 11:09:55AM +0100, Egbert Eich wrote:

> However Luc did everything we can expect of an organizer: he announced
> the event early (in fact as early as he learned about the opportunity
> to have such an event) and he has proven that the event was useful and
> accepted well.
>
> Cheers,
> 	Egbert.
Err, right... Announcing this as early as done now is due to my
excellent organisational skills... *cough*

It's either now, or it's no DevRoom for us at all is the real answer, as
it would've been easier after the elections :)

We're up to 9, as Lars Knoll and Matthias Hopf have pledged, on their
boy-scouts honour, to do their best to make it to FOSDEM again :)

Luc Verhaegen.