Please help cross compile

Takács Áron takacs.aron at infracont.hu
Mon Oct 30 06:47:07 PST 2006

Hi all,

I am working on an ARM embedded system (PXA270-based). Now I am using
Microwindows on it, but I want to switch to X (kdrive). Since I don't
know X I need some help for cross compiling. I have googled a lot but I
haven't found any recent description. So please provide me some
information (or links to them) about what I have to do to be able to run
my application on top of X!
I am also very confused about Xorg and Xserver. What is the difference
between them? Which one schould I choose?
Thanks a lot for your help!

Áron Takács