[Members] Re: Will there be an X at FOSDEM2007?

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Mon Oct 30 07:23:59 PST 2006

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 09:26:22AM -0500, Alex Deucher wrote:

> If I can make it I'll be there, but it's a bit early to tell what my
> schedule will be in February.
>
> Alex

Smashing! This is especially nice since you're from .us and not as
hardened a travel and conference veteran (and absolute chocolat freak)
as keithp ;)

Although, I am getting worried now. If many more global X developers
turn up, i really will have to go and beg for a bigger DevRoom :)

Nah, the more the merrier, a bigger DevRoom will be fun!

Luc Verhaegen.