Finding modal dialogs

Suma Byrappa suma_byrappa at yahoo.co.in
Tue Oct 31 02:36:13 PST 2006

Thanks Jamie! Very helpful.

  Suma.

Jamey Sharp <jamey at minilop.net> wrote:
  On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 02:08:44PM +0000, Suma Byrappa wrote:
> Also, could you please point me to some documents which I can read to
> understand the internals of Xlib, tool kits and window managers?

For Xlib internals, I'll plug my paper: "How Xlib is Implemented (And
What We're Doing About It)". :-)
http://xcb.freedesktop.org/wiki/Publications

For window managers, you probably want to read ICCCM and EWMH.
http://tronche.com/gui/x/icccm/
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Standards_2fwm_2dspec

I'm not sure what to point at for the toolkits.

--Jamey