may i ask you some questions abou t vincen t

ZeAtShuttle zelco at xtra.co.nz
Wed Apr 18 01:35:57 PDT 2007

>>Linux based OpenGL development system without X
>>http://one.xthost.info/zelko/opengl.html
>Can i get the source code for it?

on my page, there is part that goes:
With SciTech SNAP/MGL drivers (based on Mesa) it was possible to run OpenGL
without X. Stripped down and modified GNU gcc compiler, mixed with diet libc
includes and selected shared files seem to be able to compile all relevant
libraries and produce stable and relatively small code. Apart from
Necromancer's file manager and OpenGL developing tools, this is pretty much
your average Linux thanks to BusyBox.

so, just follow the links from my page, if these above dont work.. i didnt
use any of original mesa sources thats why its in brackets

>"Mesa is a working implementation for linux.."

yes, sorry i meant ES, any working implementation of OpenGL ES on Linux?

EGL might be the only actual try tho, i dont know?

but sure looks like there wouldnt be any drivers for it .. coz thats exactly
what id like small footprint OpenGL, even if its only subset of OpenGL

or emulator?