Desktop screen corruption (AMD LX driver)

Puneet Goel puneet.maillist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:15:14 PST 2007

Dear all

I am having a customised linux distribution installed on a thin client
with the following configuration.

AMD LX800
128MB RAM
Xorg version 7.2

The display driver that I am using is from xorg git
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/driver/xf86-video-amd.git;a=summary

I am facing the problem that when I am using a Citrix published
application,  while dragging the application window over the desktop,
the desktop is being corrupted. I am attaching a screenshot for the
same. However a dragging a local desktop window is working fine.

My xorg.conf file is also attached .

Any pointers to the solution of the above problem ?

With best regards
Puneet Goel