FW: Desktop screen corruption (AMD LX driver)

Yoder, John John.Yoder at amd.com
Fri Dec 14 07:58:17 PST 2007

Punett,

>From the attachment it appears that it is happening from the 4 corners
of the box. I wasn't able to determine whether you are pulling the
desktop or a single application (Note pad) from the Citrix server. Also,
it would help to know which versions of Citrix Server and Citrix Client
Application you are using. Another item would be how you are invoking
the client.

Sorry that I'm resending the attachments again but we there is a new
list on xorg [xorg-driver-geode at lists.x.org] which I'm adding to
distribution. That list will give you more direct access to the
Maintainers of this driver.

Regards,

John Yoder