[i810/modesetting] No output with an S-Video adapter

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Jan 4 01:57:56 PST 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 10:47 +0100, Frédéric Riss wrote:

> Excellent. Note that OS X seems to be able to generate output for other
> resolutions, at least 800x600 (I haven't tried more, I've got to rush
> right now).

Yeah, yeah, the TV output has a scaling engine so you can actually
display any resolution you want to. We'll add a list of standard
resoultions to the TV out code, and of course you can easily add more
with xrandr (btw, get the randr-1.2 branch of xrandr and things will be
far more clear).

I'm glad it's working now.

keith.packard at intel.com