nv problems on FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE for AMD64

Chris Radlinski radlinskic at acm.org
Fri Jan 12 13:11:00 PST 2007

What further information would help?  The lockup always occurs in
NVSync() and it's always the result of some call from XAA.  Sometimes
it's XAAGlyphs(), other times it's XAACopyAreaFallback(), or something
else but it always winds up looping in NVSync().

What would cause the card to not process the accelerator FIFO?

Thanks,
Chris