VNC on Xorg?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jan 17 01:43:59 PST 2007

Stefan Dirsch wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 10:37:58PM +0000, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> Alan Hourihane wrote:
>>> Sounds like you are not using the latest CVS for xf4vnc Stefan.
>> Or more accurately, sounds like /I/ am not using the latest CVS for
>> xf4vnc.... :p
>
> Your patch is based on the modular tree of xf4vnc? Good to know. :-)

To be honest with you I don't really know where it came from!

I was just picking up the pieces when the official maintainer of the
Mandriva xserver package was unable to update it after a Mesa upgrade
which had obvious knock on effects in the graphical environment in
Mandriva cooker. I couldn't see the official release of the VNC patch so
I just botched up the one we already had to compile with the current system.

When I get a mo', I'll repatch it against the latest release from
xf4vnc's repository.

Col.