Application using Composite operation in kdrive

Abhinav Duggal abhinavduggal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:31:16 PDT 2007

Hi,
I think  the graphics with cairo are very stunning.Can I build Cairo for
ARM? My purpose is to implement composite routine  in kdrive to use  h/w
acceleration.I have already compiled GTK  for ARM.Can I then run
applications cairo  which use kdrive's  underlying composite function to
accelerate?
Thanks.