Problem with mplayer video display

praveenya kumar praveenya.g at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 05:00:05 PDT 2007

Hai!

I am using Xorg-7.2 version with amd graphics driver. I am getting two
problems with mplayer video display. First, when I run vnc client from
another system, mplayer video display is not visible. Second , after
completing playing a file in full screen mode, if i play another file the
gui of mplayer and video display are not in match, video display is streched
and gui of mplayer is normal. I am sending screen shots of the two problems
as attachment.
I am not getting these problem when I use vesa grapghics driver.

Thank you!

G.Praveenya
software engineer