AMD Chipset matrix?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:35:18 PDT 2007

Hello!

Assuming we have working drivers relatively soonish with the new AMD
chips, will there be (or is there) a matrix of which drivers it is
that will be supported?  I'm wondering where the cutoff is for the old
chips that won't be supported (at first) and which chips will be ready
to use in a production machine.  More specifically, will the AMD 690G
be supported?

And is there any estimated timeline for when (of course, assuming a
positive on the if) it will be supported for use on multimedia apps
such as MythTV and Xine.

Thanks!

-Chad