Bluetooth - Bluetake Presenter BTU-01

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu Apr 17 07:45:18 PDT 2008

This message contains the following attachment(s):
Bluetooth - Bluetake Presenter BTU-01.txt
data.bin

Hello everybody,

I don't know if this is the best mailinglist to present my problem, so
please point me to the right one if I am wrong.

I bought a new device named "Bluetake Presenter BTU-01". However I can't
get it functioning. And I was hoping somebody can tell me what to do. I
attached information about the device as attachments.

http://formosa21.manufacturer.globalsources.com/si/6008822424696/pdtl/Remote-control/1001769282/Bluetooth-Slim-Remote-Control.htm

When the device is connected with hidd and it makes a nice input event.
The input event is fully readable and return data when pressing the
buttons of the device. But i can't get a functional device out of it.
The device is special type of keyboard.

Does somebody know what to do?

Kind regards,

Jelle