[xserver 1.6] RANDR primary output proposal

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 23:16:36 PST 2008

Keith Packard wrote:
> I suspect drivers will want to set the default primary output to
> something other than None -- on a laptop, one can imagine always making
> the LVDS 'primary'...

...unless this is a "work laptop" that generally sits in its dock with a
big monitor attached and external keyboard & mouse connected (as it is
the case with my laptop). I use the big monitor for general work and the
internal LCD for stuff like KDE's yellow sticky notes, PSI roster and
GIMP tool windows.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov