S-video with Intel Graphics Card

S B seuzy8 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:57:08 PST 2008

I am trying to clone my desktop to a television using an S-video cable. I'm
am using an 82852/855GM Intel graphics card. I have tried editing my
xorg.conf several times and it has never worked. The best I can get from my
television is a flicker, and editing my xorg.conf usually messes up my
computer monitor as well. My goal is to at least get some kind of picture on
the TV screen. I wouldn't really mind if it was black and white or didn't
use the whole screen, so long as it works. Can I get some help with this
please?