Need assistance

Gayane A. Amatuni gayane at asls.candle.am
Sun Feb 10 22:44:34 PST 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

     I've installed Debian 3.0 with kernel  version 2.4 on my PC with a
mother board P5GC-MX/1333 and on board video card Integrated Intel
Graphics Media Accelerator 950, Intel 945GC chipset. Unfortunately I
failed to configure the X servervia xfree86-v4.0, because the chipset is
unknown.
I also failed to compile the driver included in the board CD. Can you
help me and send the compiled driver packages for my linux version, for
example as a .deb, or .rpm, or give  me a hint how can I solve this
problem.

                 Thank you in advance,
                 Best regards,
                         Gayane