MacBook Intel GMA950 w/ Dell 2407WFP - resolution problem

Jerone Young jerone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:01:21 PST 2008

I tried with hte latest git tree and still had the exact same issue.
The real question is your monitor a higher resolution monitor
(1920x1200) . It for some reason is not reading the EDID or something.

A friend of mine sent me his Xlog and it worked for him with a
1680x1050 monitor. But nobody has it working for 1920x1200. I recently
tried it with a 1280x1024 monitor and it worked for it. So it's
narrowing down why the  2 of use with higher res monitors are seeing
this issue.

It's not a hardware issue since it works perfectly fine under windows
vista. The monitor's EDID is read fine on my nvidia box using nv
driver.