1920x1200 on 965G / P5B-VM

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 08:39:48 PST 2008

2008/2/29, Nicolas George <nicolas.george at normalesup.org>:
>  I have an Asus P5B-VM motherboard, with a 965G video controller. It is
>  The best answer I could hope for would be "I have the same motherboard, it
>  works for me [with the following tricky settings]", but any piece of
>  informed advice would be welcome.

I have the same motherboard, it works for me... 1920x1080, that is,
via the ADD2 card that has a DVI. I drive 1280x1024 from the VGA out
at the same time. Anyway, I've had all resolutions from all outputs
working without problems so far with P5B-VM. The only thing I haven't
gotten to work yet is 24Hz mode (ie. 1080p24), suggestions welcome
about that...

-Timo