MGA driver support of dual-head

Steven Friedrich StevenFriedrich at InsightBB.com
Thu Apr 30 13:05:28 PDT 2009

I've lost dual-head since we, FreeBSD, switched from XFree86 to x.org.

I understand that randr is superceding Xinerama, right?

So my question is, will dual-head support in the mga driver be
forthcoming, or do I need to switch to another card?

I've searched the archives and this question has been left unanswered.

Is there a page on x.org that details their development plans, such as
whether they have plans to fix mga or drop it?

xrandr-1.3.0 doesn't appear to recognize the second port on the Matrox G550.
--

Steven Friedrich
Lexington, KY 40509