Synaptics (alps) touchpad after suspend/hibernation

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Wed Dec 1 02:11:44 PST 2010

Dnia środa, 1 grudnia 2010, Peter Hutterer napisał:
[...]
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-input-synaptics/commit/?id=f
> 5687a6741a19ef3081e7fd83ac55f6df8bcd5c2

So I understand, that I should be waiting for a new release od synaptics
driver or I can include this patch myself in the one I'm using. That's OK.
Thanks.
--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\