Board voting ends today, but...

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:06:29 PST 2010

I am not a member, which says something already. But in short
everything surrounding the board has never tempted to sign up or vote.
Apart from hosting a few servers i never knew what they were doing.
This situation has somewhat improved but it's still vague. At the
moment i still do not feel the need to sign and vote, because the
process is still untransparent and unappealing. If it were me, i would
suspend the elections temporarily and let the current board get their
things in order. A year report is what i expect at the very least, and
i've not seen this come by. The financial state of affairs is unusual
to say the very least. If this is to be an election of interest, i
want written material stating their long term intentions, much like
any political election would have (although it could be less eleborate
ofcource).

Maarten.