How to increase DPI on Compaq Mini 702EA (1024x600) Ubuntu 9.10

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 26 22:11:47 PST 2010

On 2010/02/26 23:19 (GMT) Jon composed:

> Any other suggestions to try appreciated.

I just installed openSUSE 11.3 milestone 2 on virtually the same Intel chips
as yours (G31/ICH7), and can't get any screens found - no X at all. For other
reasons than X, I'm reinstalling, and maybe I can turn up something helpful
to you if I get X to work.
--
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious
people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/