答复: 答复: Help! Xlib error

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Thu May 6 07:29:24 PDT 2010

Ma, Qingyu (GE Healthcare) wrote:
> I found a case which can cause XTestFakeKeyEvent crash, that is multi thread invoke XTestFakeKeyEvent in parallel. I guess XTestFakeKeyEvent doesn't support intercurrent protect.

Did you call XInitThreads() before any other Xlib calls?   That's
absolutely required to have multiple threads use xlib.   The xcb
work has exposed and fixed a whole bunch of other threading bugs
in the X libraries though, so one more, especially in a little used
library such as libXtst would not be surprising.

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com