libXt 1.1.1 cross compilation breakage

Paul Bender pebender at san.rr.com
Tue Mar 15 17:17:40 PDT 2011

On 3/15/2011 1:06 PM, Jason Woodward wrote:
> 9ccf14fddedc11bd17b3ae30612c6f70f4cd7e14 broke cross compilation by
> using target specific CFLAGS when building makestrs.
>
> Reverting this commit fixes the problem.

For what it is worth, as long I set the environment variables
CC_FOR_BUILD, CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD and LDFLAGS_FOR_BUILD during configure,
makestrs compiles correctly during cross compile. However, if I do not
set these environment variables during configure, then makestrs fails to
compile during cross cross compile.