Xlib and rotated text?

Chris devnullaccount at yahoo.se
Fri Mar 18 09:26:30 PDT 2011

Hi Alan & Peter,

thanks for both your suggestions. I will try to implement using one of them, and if I fail with both, I'll move to some higher-level lib. I agree with not inventing the wheel too often, but in this case, the rotated text is the *only* feature I will be using that is not easily available in XLib. Therefore it feels overkill to add dependencies for this thing.

BR,
  Chris