Where does colormapping take place?

N. Coesel nico at nctdev.nl
Fri Apr 20 08:58:48 PDT 2012

Kai,
I also tried xgamma but that doesn't work. I suspect xgamma is
intended to change settings in the videocard (which is impossible in
my situation). Actually I also need brightness and contrast. Because
all these operate on the luminance of the image they are closely
related to each other. If gamma works then it is easy to hack
brightness and contrast into the same function.

Nico Coesel