Custom input device configuration

johnfulgor johnfulgor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 01:41:45 PDT 2012

Hello all,
in a older version of the X server I had a InputDevice section in the
xorg.conf file for a special input device.
In my new system X uses auto configuration and xorg.conf.d. I've made a new
file in the xorg.conf.d and pasted the old InputDevice section in it, but it
seems to be ignored. The log file says does not even mention it. There is
something about the new auto-configuration that I do non understand. Can
someone help me?
Thank you.