Awfull rendering of fonts in KDE terminal with nouveau 1.0.3 drivers

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Wed Oct 31 00:25:12 PDT 2012

Dnia wtorek, 30 października 2012, Mark Wagner napisał:
[...]
> The driver probably thinks you're running an LCD, and is scaling the
> image to what it assumes is the native resolution.  Try setting the
> driver to let the monitor perform scaling, or try changing your
> display resolution slightly to try to find what the driver thinks is
> the "native" resolution of the monitor.

It may be possible. How do you do that? I mean, "setting the driver to let
the monitor perform scaling". I think that the driver sets the resolution to
1280x1024 (I wish I could change it to 1600x1200, which is the desired
resolution). How do you change this?
--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\