opengl windows bugged placement on compositing

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Thu Jan 9 17:09:42 PST 2014

On Don, 2014-01-09 at 13:20 +0100, Roland Plüss wrote:
> On 01/09/2014 04:01 AM, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> >> How exactly could DRI2 make a problem with the cat driver?
> > DRI2 is not the problem, it's a possible solution. :) One of the main
> > motivations for creating DRI2 was that the original DRI couldn't
> > properly support compositing.
> How is it with the latest driver that came out? GenToo doesn't have it
> yet but maybe somebody knows if it can do DRI2 or not?

I'm not sure which driver you're referring to, but FWIW I think there's
indeed a chance it could work better with the Catalyst driver available
via SteamOS.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer