dickey at his.com
Sun Jan 19 13:05:25 PST 2014
Patch #301 - 2014/01/19
* OSC 104 and 105 did not accept parameter to reset a specific color
(patch by Egmont Koblinger).
* add configure check for initgroups, and use that function to
complement its use of setgid (prompted by patch by Miroslav
* improve manpage description of scrollbar translations versus the
vt100 translations (Debian #723573).
* add a few paragraphs to manpage explaining the implications of
xterm's reliance on X Toolkit for command-line parsing.
* modify cursor-theme logic to check if the environment variable
XCURSOR_THEME is set to a nonempty value before constructing a
dummy them (prompted by similar check added in OpenBSD CVS).
* add check for a case where TrueType bold font is missing a glyph
where the non-bold font has it. Temporarily switch to the non-bold
font to draw the glyph (report by David Demelier).
* minor documentation fixes for ctlseqs.ms
* only set SHELL environment variable to programs found in
/etc/shells (prompted by patch/report by Al Poole).
* build-fix, when --disable-wide-chars --disable-boxchar is used
(prompted by patch by Andrey Panov).
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the xorg