Right click is registered twice sometimes with Razer DeathAdder 2013 mouse

Double V nwarrenfl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:29:53 PDT 2014

Hello,

Sometimes the right click on my mouse is registered twice, i have tested
with the xev command to be sure.
It doesn't always happen, but enough to make right click unuseable.

Here's the output when it clicks twice:

double at SATURN ~ $ xev | grep Button
ButtonPress event, serial 37, synthetic NO, window 0x4400001,
ButtonRelease event, serial 37, synthetic NO, window 0x4400001,
ButtonPress event, serial 37, synthetic NO, window 0x4400001,
ButtonRelease event, serial 37, synthetic NO, window 0x4400001,
double at SATURN ~ $

I tried on Arch and newest Linux Mint, it happens on both, however the
mouse itself works perfectly (tried on Windows too to be sure it wasn't
a hardware problem)

This is the content of xorg log: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/7578769/
Can anyone help me? I've been searching for weeks.

Thanks, kind regards.