Option Emulate3Buttons not working for my BT mouse

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Jun 21 01:43:30 PDT 2014

El día Friday, June 20, 2014 a las 03:48:48PM +0200, Łukasz Maśko escribió:

> Hello.
> I've recently bought a BT mouse for my laptop. I've paired it with my
> komputer and it works. More-less. It has only 2 physical buttons and I miss
> the middle button, therefore I wish to use the Emulate3Buttons option. But...
> it does not work. I've created the following config file:

Hello,

On my netbooks (Asus Aspire One) I also have only two physical buttons,
or to be exactly: only one button, like the space bar, which can be
pressed on both ends: left end gives button1 events, right end gives
button2, and pressing both a the same time gives butto3.

For better cut&paste operations, I changed the order with:

$ xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 3 2"

so left end does 'cut' and right end does 'paste'.

What exactly should do the 'Emulate3Buttons' for you, I've never seen
this.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru at unixarea.de     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail