Option Emulate3Buttons not working for my BT mouse

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Sun Jun 22 14:17:14 PDT 2014

Dnia niedziela, 22 czerwca 2014 14:03:53 walt pisze:
[...]
> > Section "InputClass"
> >         Identifier      "MoGo Mouse BT"
> >         Driver          "evdev"
> >         Option          "Buttons" "2"
> >         Option          "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
> >         MatchProduct    "MoGo"
> >         MatchIsPointer  "On"
> >         MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
> >
> > EndSection
>
> Now that I think about it, I've never used the "Buttons" option and I'm not
> sure why anyone would need it.  Evdev should be able to get that information
> from the mouse.  I'd try removing that option.

I had. It changed nothing. I expected it to reduce the number of buttons
recognized by evdev, but it simply does nothing, as if it were not recognized
(or considered) by evdev driver at all.
--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\